Ocellics Fund Data Service (FDS) multi-component toolset is designed to automate data loads, business processes and the dissemination of information.
A powerful and dynamic engine consolidates data from multiple service provider data sources into a logical and accessible data store that enables effective downstream management of data extraction, BI and regulatory reporting outputs.
What Does the Ocellics FDS Do?
Ocellics Fund Data Service (FDS) is a flexible and highly configurable data sourcing, processing and management solution that focuses on easy-to-access, organised and consolidated data outputs. It adapts to your business needs and enables you and your team to drive business value.
Ocellics FDS enables your company to:
- Centralise, organise and disseminate data internally and to clients easily and securely
- Reduce the administrative and training burden of daily and monthly manual chores
- Remove the risk of errors resulting from the completion of onerous, repetitive tasks
- Consume, process and deliver time critical data and calculations instantaneously
- Provide measurable Return on Investment (ROI) metrics
- Reduce key-man risk
- Eliminate process bottlenecks
- Build and implement complex calculations
What Service Do You Provide?
At Ocellics we understand that data sourcing and management can become a major burden on the efficiency of company operations. So we want to handle that for you, enabling your team to focus on more meaningful and value-adding work.
As part of the FDS solution, and based on your unique business requirements, Ocellics manages and provides:
- Automation and management of the sourcing and loading of data files from multiple data providers and formats
- Verification of data quality and cleanliness by applying defined business rules and checksums and then storing data into a logical and centralised data repository
- Facilitate the querying and slicing of data across business departments by providing tools for easy extraction into existing systems or Excel using the Ocellics Excel Add-in
- Provide a full overview of file delivery SLAs and automatically notify business owners of failed loads or missing data-sets
- Flexible data schemas allows the FDS to work along side or to replace existing architecture over time
- On-going business support, recommendations and ideas. We want to help your business thrive
What Type Of Data Can It Load?
The Ocellics FDS is used to load a range of data types including holdings, transactions, market data and fund performance statistics. Ad-hoc loads can be created to map to existing data classes or can be configured to load to auto-created tables with user configured lookups.
Ocellics FDS loads daily and monthly from a range of data service providers.
- Alpha Desk
- and many more...
Market data providers:
- and many more...
Who Is Ocellics FDS For?
Ocellics FDS is for organisations and business looking to improve the quality and efficiency of their data sourcing, management and extraction processes.
It offers a best-practice solution to manage and control the daily and monthly data flood that is a drain on daily business operations.
Accompanied by our consulting services, we work with you to create smart data solutions for both existing and new data requirements.
Contact us to find out more about Ocellics FDS.